Terms and Condition
Terms of Service
The site editor and the technical service provider and the host is:
• HAVIO LEGEND LTD
• Company number: 13583667
• Office 4, 219 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London W8 6BD, UK
This entire website is governed by French and international law on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including images, photographs and downloadable documents. The content is, unless otherwise stated, the property of the company. Reproduction of all or part of this site, in any form whatsoever, is prohibited.
Links to third party sites :
This website contains links to other sites. Access to a website linked to our site is at the risk and peril of the visitor or the user and our company cannot be held liable for any damage, errors or omissions on these sites.
This website does not require any personal registration from its visitors for the simple consultation of its pages, however certain features such as article sharing or social modules, online payments, etc. You may be asked to leave personal data (names, first names, telephone numbers, postal addresses, e-mail address, etc.). The mandatory or optional nature of the data will be indicated to you when collecting the information by an asterisk.
Collection forms may also be accompanied by a checkbox to accept or refuse your information being used for commercial purposes on behalf of third parties and / or transferred to third parties.
We do not collect any data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions or your trade union membership, your health or your sex life.
In addition, when consulting this website, we may need to collect and process data related to your browsing (in particular cookies, your IP address, the pages you have viewed, etc.), and your terminal. (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, resolution of your screen, presence of certain plug-ins, etc.). We are also likely to collect geo-localized data concerning your city of origin. These data can be used to compile statistics of use of this website in order to make it more relevant, to identify companies interested in its products and possibly to offer you advertising offers on and outside our site in connection with your areas of interest and possibly your city.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, amended by the law of August 6, 2004, you have the rights to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning you. You have the possibility to exercise these rights:
With regard to the data collected through the contact form: the rights can be exercised directly with us.
With regard to other data processed, rights can be exercised with our service provider
You can also consult the information page dedicated to cookies, in order to refuse, if you wish, the deposit of cookies when you browse our site.
Cookies are text files stored in your browser when you browse certain websites, subject to your browser settings and which will be used to recognize your terminal when you connect in order to:
• to build statistics of frequentation and use of the various sections of this website in order to improve it
• to tailor the advertisements to your areas of interest or your location, without our having any personal data that could identify you or contact you directly
• to allow the use of the main functionalities of the website, or to memorize your display preferences. They may include social media cookies
To configure them :
You can completely disable cookies in your browser. The website will no longer function normally, however you will still be able to perform basic actions.
1. If you are using Internet Explorer browser
• In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “Internet Options”
• Under the Privacy tab move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK
2. If you are using the Google Chrome browser
• Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar
• Select "Settings"
• Click on "Show advanced settings"
• In the "Confidentiality" section, click on the "Content settings" button
• In the "Cookies" section, select "Prohibit all sites from storing data" and check the box "Block cookies and third-party site data", then click OK
3. If you are using the Firefox browser
• Go to the "Tools" menu of the browser then select the "Options" menu
• Click on the "privacy" tab, uncheck the "Accept cookies" box and click OK
4. If you are using the Safari browser
• In your browser, choose the "Edit" menu then select "Preferences"
• Click on "Confidentiality"
• Set the "Block cookies" setting to "Always" then click on OK
Third party cookies
When you access this website, one or more cookies from partner companies ("third party cookies") may be placed on your terminal.
We ensure that the partner companies agree to process the information collected on our sites in compliance with the “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978 and undertake to implement appropriate measures to secure and protect the privacy. data confidentiality.
Access to areas protected by a password:
Access to areas protected by a password is restricted to authorized persons only.
The recipients of the data collected from our site are:
• For the identification of companies that have consulted our site, and the production of attendance statistics, the company Transacts (SAS).
• Cookies integrated into third-party applications on our site.
• We may include a third party computer application in some of the functionality of our site. It allows the sharing of content by the users of our site, such as the “Share” or “Like” buttons of Facebook, or the “Twitter”, “LinkedIn” buttons, etc. The social network providing the application is likely to identify you using its own cookies, even if you did not use its buttons when you consulted our site, simply because you are logged in to your user account on your terminal with the social network in question.
• We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect this information and invite you to consult the privacy policies of the latter